Joblyst may be defined as ("Joblyst", "Joblyst.com", "Website", "We", "Our" and "Us") throughout this agreement.
Data We Collect About You
The Identifiable Information we may collect and our privacy practices depend on the nature of the relationship you have with Joblyst, its subsidiaries, affiliates and partners and the requirements of applicable law. We endeavor to collect information only relevant for our business needs.
- Data submitted by you personally. We collect information whenever you provide it to us directly, such as when you register on our website, use a contact form, apply for a job, this list is not exclusive but is an example of how we may collect your data. We also collect information you submit directly via e-mail or when you call us (if applicable).
- Research and marketing. We may also process information for marketing and research purposes that we gain from 3rd party sources, our affiliates or any other external service not operated by us. Such information may be collected by Joblyst.com and/or by others such as its subsidiaries or affiliates in a manner consistent with any consents signed by the individuals to whom the information relates as well as regulatory and data protection requirements.
- Cookies, local storage, and log information. We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit Joblyst.com or one of our subsidiary brand websites. This may include storing one or more cookies, small files containing a string of characters, to your device when you visit a website. Cookies may also store user preferences and other information. You have the ability to delete cookie files from your local storage at any time by clicking on the Privacy or History tab typically found in the settings menu of your internet browser, however, note that cookies may be necessary to provide access some features of Joblyst.com website or our subsidiary websites. We may also collect and store information using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML5) and application data caches. When you view content provided by us on our website, or one of our subsidiary and/or partner and affiliate websites we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include: Internet protocol address, device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
How We Use the Data We Collect
We primarily use the information to advance our offerings, services, marketing and research with you. We may also use information to develop, maintain, protect, and improve our website and to protect Joblyst, its subsidiaries and our users, affiliates and partners. Specific reasons we may process and use the information include:
- Administrative purposes. We may use the information collected for its administrative purposes, including, without limitation, to: (a) measure interest in our products, offerings and services (including subsidiary brands and/or affiliates) research and our website content; (b) comply with regulatory requirements; (c) manage our agreements and your relationship with us (including subsidiary brands and/or affiliates); (d) maintain data integrity, quality and protection, and (e) prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
We may use 3rd party analytics and tracking tools to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on our website to aid website content development. This analytics data is not tied to any Identifiable Information. The 3rd party analytics and tracking tools we use may not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals, a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers.
Joblyst, its subsidiary brands, affiliates or partners may provide websites and online resources that are specifically designed to be compatible and used on mobile devices. Joblyst will collect information that your mobile device sends when you use such websites or online resources, like a device identifier, user settings, and the operating system of your device, to help customize the appearance of website information to your device.
- Other uses. We may also use the information we collect via our official website or our subsidiary websites to: generally manage individual information and accounts; respond to questions, comments and requests; provide access to certain areas and features of our subsidiary brand websites; ensure internal quality control; verify individual identity; enable individuals to register for accounts, events or participate in seminars; communicate about individual account and activities; at our discretion, make changes to any Joblyst policy; tailor content presented to individuals; process applications and transactions; comply with law or regulatory requirements; undertake activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service; undertake internal research for technological development and demonstration; detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity; debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; and for purposes disclosed at the time that individuals provide information or otherwise with consent.
Your Right to Transparency
Where you have consented to Joblyst' use of your Identifiable Information or sensitive Identifiable Information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and opt-out by following the directions provided in the consent you provided (for example, within the informed consent form or field associated with the account you register with us) or, if no such directions were provided, by contacting us via e-mail by sending an e-mail to [email protected] Additionally, before we use Identifiable Information for any new purpose not originally authorized by you, we will endeavor to provide information regarding the new purpose and give you the opportunity to opt-out.
Information We Share
We do not share Identifiable Information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Joblyst.com and its subsidiary and partner brands unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent. We will share Identifiable Information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Joblyst.com when permissible under our partner agreements or we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any Identifiable Information relating to sensitive Identifiable Information (i.e., racial or ethnic origins, political or religious beliefs, or sexuality).
- With our business partners. We share Identifiable Information with our business partners, such as companies with which we jointly sponsor and/or administer research and marketing projects or jointly develop and/or market products, this may also include companies for which you apply to work for. In such cases, our business partner’s name will appear along with ours.
- For legal reasons. We will share Identifiable Information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Joblyst, its subsidiary and partner brands, if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary or advisable, including to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request;
- seek approval of and/or comply with oversight and review requirements related to any of our products and services;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; or
- protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Joblyst, its partner, subsidiary or affiliate brands, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
Rights of Access, Rectification, Erasure and Restriction
Joblyst.com complies with the requirements of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S.
The security of all Identifiable Information provided to Joblyst whether through its official website, partner, affiliate or subsidiary websites is important to us, and Joblyst takes reasonable steps designed to protect your Identifiable Information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot be held liable should your internet browser, device or anything else relatable is compromised. As a result, while Joblyst strives to protect your Identifiable Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Joblyst, and you do so at your own risk. If you have reason to believe that your Joblyst Information is no longer secure, please promptly notify us via e-mail by e-mailing [email protected]
Joblyst will comply with agreements that limit how we use information provided to us.
Due to the nature of our business, services and benefits are not marketed to children. Joblyst does not knowingly solicit or collect Identifiable Information from children. If we learn that we have collected Identifiable Information from a child, we will promptly delete that information.
Questions & Enforcement
We will endeavor to address your concerns and attempt to resolve any privacy issues in a timely manner, however cannot guarantee a quick response.